Copyright Infringement Procedure
Last updated 20 April 2022
If you possess evidence that there is copyright infringment on Experimonkey.com (Henceforth "this Website"),
please submit an email here with the required information, listed below. Incomplete
submissions may be ignored; fraudulent or spoof submissions
may result in permanent ban from access to this Website and/or legal action.
Your Submission Must Contain:
- A list of the copyrighted work(s) claimed to have been infringed.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing
and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material,
i.e. a URL or screenshot.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, i.e.
an address, telephone number, or electronic mail address.
- A statement that you believe in good faith that use of the material
is not authorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement that the information in your written notice is accurate and that,
under penalty of perjury, you are or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner
of the infringed material.
- Your full, legal name, and the current date, which is to act as a signature to your submission.